I've always said Nokia makes a solid product and I miss my Nokia handsets.

I've always said Nokia makes a solid product and I miss my Nokia handsets. Too bad they climbed into bed with Microsoft, exclusively.

Granted, my Note II took a swim in a creek nearby, but it was only submerged for about 10 seconds. After spending a day in a rice bowl, it works fine (in fact I'm posting from it now).

I had a hard time breaking old Pearl as well.

If M$/Nokia is smart, they'll use this as a marketing move against the fragility of other manufacturers.
http://m.timesofindia.com/tech/tech-news/hardware/Nokia-phone-lost-underwater-for-3-months-still-works/articleshow/24879787.cms

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.