Imagine you're a man; a man who's knitting; a man who's knitting at a Starbucks.

Imagine you're a man; a man who's knitting; a man who's knitting at a Starbucks.

Now, imagine the police approach.

What happens?

Originally shared by Aaron Fown

I dig this story. Happy ending!

Also, can you tell that my primary task today involves formatting and installing Windows on some test machines? yawn
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/gregory-patrick/knitting-ninja_b_4143644.html?utm_hp_ref=detroit&ir=Detroit

Comments

Bobbi Jo Woods said…
I know about a few men who go to knitting clubs.  Meh, they like it, more power to them
Masha du Toit said…
Yay! What a nice story :-)
Julie Hayward said…
Good story!
My hubby taught me how to use a sewing machine. I found it very sexy. ;-)
I've known a few male knitters, and they were all engineers of one kind or another. A lot of the engineers I know are also guitar players. I don't know what the connection is between engineering and knitting/guitars, but there seems to be one.
Jason ON said…
Seems like engineers are the connection. ;)
David Simmons said…
In San Francisco they would have tassed him for having a deadly weapon.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.