Just a little image I captured today whilst out walking Dumb and Dumber at the park.


Just a little image I captured today whilst out walking Dumb and Dumber at the park. The sky was actually amazing, but the sensor in the Note II wasn't sensitive enough to grab it and the tractor properly exposed. 

I wasn't going to share it for that reason alone, but once I logged into the G+ from my computer it was staring at me in the instant upload box; edited with the in-Chrome editor and this is what you get.

(Yes, yes, I know it's not technically Friday, nor is it technically #transportationtuesday . But, what are you gonna do? ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.