Getting ready to see The Book of Mormon


Getting ready to see The Book of Mormon

Comments

Keith Stansell said…
Ah, fun. I saw it last year. Didn't realize it was back .
Kirk Yuhnke said…
Cool! I've heard it's really good.
Jason ON said…
It's very funny. A little too much singing for my tastes, but they didn't pull any punches.

Keith Stansell , I thought it was on it's original Denver run. Did it leave and return?

annabelle lee , seeing it on Broadway must have been a blast.

Kirk Yuhnke , it was totally worth the money.
Keith Stansell said…
Jason ON ,Yep, this is the second time around. The tour actually premiered in Denver last summer with Matt Stone and Trey Parker on hand.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1783805

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.