If Facebook is considering this move, does that mean +Google is already using such technology?

If Facebook is considering this move, does that mean +Google is already using such technology? Or, does that mean Google will play 'catch up'?

I don't know... The more I read about data harvesting by companies and the NSA ( as well as all those governments' programs we don't know about ) the less I want to be online.

There is an acceptable trade for using a service that is provided for free and I accept that, but knowing where my mouse is or how long I stare at the hot model, combing through my cookies and seeing where I've been without even being logged into a site?

What's next, forcing people to use SM or creating a national registry for all online activities; being forced to log into the internet with a gov ID or having to give up connectedness?
http://m.us.wsj.com/articles/BL-CIOB-3152

Comments

Wendy B said…
+1 for your comment. Things are betting a bit too Big Brother. Well. More Big Brother.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.