Free eBook. I haven't read it so I can't attest to the quality of the book, but free is free.


Free eBook. I haven't read it so I can't attest to the quality of the book, but free is free.

Originally shared by ****

Writers - Bloggers
A free Kindle book. The author takes you through the process he used from the first draft through to the finished piece of work.  It includes feedback given to him by professional novelists as well as tips from his writers toolbox.
It has a 5 star rating.  The link:
http://www.amazon.com/SHORT-STORY-FIRST-Draft-Product-ebook/dp/B00FDUMTRE/ref=zg_bs_digital-text_f_5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.