So, I had this problem since updating to the Note II and it really bothered me.

So, I had this problem since updating to the Note II and it really bothered me. Not so much that I've addressed it in the past couple of months, but I was bored and decided to look up the solution earlier today.

This post is (1) for me, in case I ever need to do this again and (2) a way to get through all the clutter of a message board or two and consolidate the answer that worked best for me into one simple set of steps.

Maybe it will help you, too.
http://jasonisms.blogspot.com/2013/04/google-voicemail-and-your-android.html

Comments

Damian Sanchez said…
I actually experienced this problem on my HTC Amaze 4G and used the solution you provided on your blog to circumvent the default settings and forward voicemail calls to GV. I went so far as saving the forwarding (and un-forwarding) codes as entries in my contacts list so that I can activate/deactivate forwarding with a couple of clicks.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.