via Sarah Rios


via Sarah Rios 

Sorry for forcing this one to your accounts, but I wanted to make sure you guys got it. Yes, I know some of you aren't interested and to those, I apologize. 

Please visit original post for comments, questions and whatever: https://plus.google.com/115270351257026959175/posts/7VoDYsw3sAr

Originally shared by John Ward

Hangout with Jim Butcher

I've been dying to announce this for weeks.

On Thursday, April 25th, at 9 PM Eastern, we'll be having a hangout with Jim Butcher. Jim is the author of the Dresden Files series. The hangout will last for about a half hour.

I need some questions to ask him. Can you folks help me out?

These should be questions about his work-- not about writing. Please leave your question as a comment on this post.

Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.