My Mind (Apparently)

Take it for what you will. I seriously doubt a 50 question questionnaire can accurately deduce personality disorders. Take the test, yourself, see how messed up the internet thinks you are. ;)

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||| 42%
Schizoid |||||||||||| 50%
Schizotypal |||||||||||| 46%
Antisocial |||||||||||||| 58%
Borderline |||||| 22%
Histrionic |||||| 22%
Narcissistic |||||||||||| 50%
Avoidant |||||| 22%
Dependent |||| 14%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||| 34%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.