Guess what I'm doing terribly?


Guess what I'm doing terribly?

Comments

Eric Sagel said…
Close up flag photography?
Mark Swan said…
playing with your balls?
Clint Udy said…
Playing in the dark?
Clint Udy said…
Or playing with yourself?
Rich LaDuca said…
I said a little prayer for your thumb...
May all its bones quickly find their way back into their sockets and their pains be brief.
Olaf Fichtner said…
Dressing properly for bowling?
Mark Swan said…
unsuccessfully dating another man?
Marty Nozz said…
Thumb guides the ball, dude.
Marla Caldwell said…
If you're having fun, you're doing it right.
Melissa Beagle said…
Well, if you are terrible at getting the ball straight down center...then you are successful at getting it in the gutters! :)
Rich Leighton said…
I recommend pitchers of beer then adding the element of forechecking to your game.
Brandi Bennett said…
Bowled a 190 last time out. Bring it. :P

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.