Via Lionel Lauer


Via Lionel Lauer

Parking this here so I can look at it from desktop tomorrow.

Originally shared by God Emperor Lionel Lauer

If you were an AD&D character, what would your stats be?
The screencap is of my results, which are pretty good, other than the somewhat insulting WIS score.
http://www.easydamus.com/character.html
PS: Any D&D players on the east or city side of Melbourne? Amazingly, I'm the only one in my household who's a D&D player, so the others obviously need to learn.
Via Kimberly Chapman

Comments

Jason ON said…
Finally got around to the test:

*Neutral Good Human Druid (6th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 13*

This seems right.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.