I think this line sums up the unequal application of the law perfectly:

I think this line sums up the unequal application of the law perfectly:

A  young black man in a poor neighborhood smoking a joint has far more to fear from the legal system than a bank executive authorizing the illegal bundling of bad loans into securities without disclosure to investors, or the forgery of foreclosure documents on such loans when they go into foreclosure and get forwarded on to state courts.

Originally shared by Jim Feig
http://news.firedoglake.com/2012/06/03/law-enforcement-cherry-picks-small-financial-firms-for-prosecutions/

Comments

michel prins said…
not in the end game.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.