"I voted for Trump and I'd vote for him again because I think he's the best thing for our country right now, given...

 "I voted for Trump and I'd vote for him again because I think he's the best thing for our country right now, given the choices at hand in the last election. But it certainly has not been good for business." -#TrumpNation

Originally shared by Chris Kim A

Frontier Justice in Lee's Summit takes a "fashion-oriented destination shopping" approach to court women to buy guns.
https://www.kcur.org/post/kansas-city-gun-store-courts-women-shoppers-nordstrom-approach-0#stream/0

Comments

So confusion was the best choice

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.