One could argue that all of #TrumpNation we're recruited as Russian influence assets.

One could argue that all of #TrumpNation we're recruited as Russian influence assets.

"Recruiting an asset by exploiting a personal vulnerability -- usually a secret that would inspire shame or cause personal or financial harm if exposed -- is a timeless espionage practice," it says.

I recall at least one real life conversation (I'll explain those later) where a woman was disgruntled that Facebook "deleted all her favorite groups."
https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/17/tech/russia-2016-election-social-media-report/index.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.