I think we've all wanted to do something like this at one point or another.

I think we've all wanted to do something like this at one point or another.

Jackson Racicot, who is 17, quit the Walmart in Grande Prairie, Alberta. He posted a video of his announcement on Facebook on December 6, and it's since gone viral. In the video, he said the store's management lied to employees and insulted them and unfairly cut his pay.
https://www.thisisinsider.com/teen-quits-walmart-job-intercom-viral-video-2018-12

Comments

Nandlal Shah said…
Young lad with huge balls. But really we all want to do once or more in our lifetime but coward to rebel against corporate prostitution.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.