So, that's inconvenient.

So, that's inconvenient.

While driving to work this morning (yes, to work) my transmission blew. So, I'm waiting on a two truck to take me to the nearest AAMCO location because I've had good luck with them in the past.

No bueno! I'm going to miss a whole day of work and be without a vehicle for a day or more. Gah! And it supposed to snow tonight. And my motorcycle is 60 miles away, in storage. Can't even use that as a backup.

And Google+ is closing.

Sometimes I think the Universe just wants to see how much I can take.

Comments

Aleks Fatuesi said…
I just had to drop 700 on a new alternator on Monday, so I kind of feel your pain here.
Emily Steele said…
My dad used to say if it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all.
John Bump said…
That's more than inconvenient: that's awful. I hope the trans is repairable.
Jason ON said…
$1700-$2200 for a rebuild, which they said would be cheaper. Per AAMCO, it's the hydraulic pump that blew. Gah!

I was just talking to the manager I work under here and was telling him the price and my response, "I can't afford that, I work [here]!"

He just laughed, "Yeah." Then he went on, "Great benefits, but the pay sucks."
Emily Steele said…
Yikes. Sorry this has happened.
Jason ON said…
I've been trying to hold off and not ask for help, but I'm thinking I might need to for this.
Nate Taylor said…
Bro just post a link discreetly. Those that know you and your character will respond.
I fully get your personal reservations.
Basically don't be all open hand as I know that is not your character. But providing those friends you have an avenue to help would help us be, friendly. 😁
Jason ON said…
$2100!

The Blue Book on my truck isn't that much.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.