The whiskey I'll give you, they don't call it the Water of Life for nothing, but cigars? Um, no.

The whiskey I'll give you, they don't call it the Water of Life for nothing, but cigars? Um, no.

Richard Overton was in his 30s when he volunteered for the Army and was at Pearl Harbor just after the Japanese attack in 1941. He once said that one secret to his long life was smoking cigars and drinking whiskey, which he often was found doing on the porch of his Austin home.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/richard-overton-nation-s-oldest-world-war-ii-veteran-dies-n952541

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.