Did you want more #Windows95 in your life? Well, the good new is, you can have it!

Did you want more #Windows95 in your life? Well, the good new is, you can have it!

Slack developer Felix Rieseberg is responsible for this glorious app, allowing nostalgia lovers to play around with Windows 95 in an electron app. Rieseberg has published the source code and app installers for this project on Github, and apps like Wordpad, phone dialer, MS Paint, and Minesweeper all run like you’d expect. Sadly, Internet Explorer isn’t fully functional as it simply refuses to load pages.
https://www.theverge.com/2018/8/23/17773180/microsoft-windows-95-app-download-features

Comments

Simon Vince said…
Now, if I had 98 I'd be going for it!

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.