I had hoped, should Marvel Entertainment Cinematic Universe spend more time in the cosmos after Phase 4, our...

I had hoped, should Marvel Entertainment Cinematic Universe spend more time in the cosmos after Phase 4, our ambassador would be Quasar, not Nova. Quasar, if you don't know, is a man who is bestowed with alien wristbands that allow him power similar to a Green Lantern. So, either way, Marvel would be bringing their Green Lantern knock-offs to the big screen, but Quasar has more to do with cosmic entities than the Nova Corps.
http://m.ign.com/articles/2018/08/29/nova-corps-explained-what-is-the-rumored-cosmic-marvel-movie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.