The below "meme" is especially poignant as I just read an article about the so-called "Imposter Syndrome", usually...


The below "meme" is especially poignant as I just read an article about the so-called "Imposter Syndrome", usually described as a very capable person who never thinks they're good enough. In full disclosure, I think I suffer from this. While I have never failed to accomplish my goals I always feel it's not enough and everyone else is better at their job than I am.

https://www.fastcompany.com/40421352/the-five-types-of-impostor-syndrome-and-how-to-beat-them

Originally shared by Knowledge of Today

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.