Remember, boys and girls, this is #TrumpNation.

Remember, boys and girls, this is #TrumpNation. A place where even the most convincing evidence, brought forth by every intelligence agency the US has, still can't convince a #DonaldTrump supporter that Russia interfered in the 2016 election.

"I as a voter, when I went out to check my boxes I didn't see any Russian holding a gun to my head, so how could Russia have affected the campaign results," said Duncan, who first spoke to Fox News.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/manafort-juror-paula-duncan-manafort-guilty-mueller-probe-witch-hunt-n903201

Comments

Bob Lai said…
The voir dire process should have screened for strong opinions. If you are using the phrase, ‘witch hunt,’ I’d bounce you from the jury pool.
Simon Vince said…
Cognitive dissonance much? If I said my political leanings didn't have any bearing, I know damn well I'd be lying. But, it seems the trump-lovers don't mind lying considering how often they all do it. Aye yi yi.

Of course the only way any of them would get a fair trial was if they pulled in some natives from the deepest jungles of the Amazon because they wouldn't have an internet connection to corrupt them.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.