And your What the F is Wrong With People moment is brought to you by the letters B, F and the number $1500.

And your What the F is Wrong With People moment is brought to you by the letters B, F and the number $1500. And Heidi Lynn.

Originally shared by Heidi Lynn

Omg, you have to see these screenshots. This is insane, but I do believe there is an entitled brat out there who could not see why no one supported her idea.
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/bride-canceled-her-wedding-guests-133300785.html

Comments

Sam Moore said…
At what point in reading those messages do you start to tell yourself this is total bullshit and if it's not it means so little for me to continue reading? For me it was "after hours of tears" that i thought this was total BS.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.