I'm still not sold on this #Venom movie.

I'm still not sold on this #Venom movie. I mean, how can you have the symbiote without #Spider-Man first? The Venom-symbiote goes through so many changes because of it's time with Peter Parker that makes it what it is before it finds its way to Eddie Brock via their shared hatred of Spider-Man.

I fear this is just another failure by Sony Pictures Entertainment . They should have gone with #SinisterSix film as the villains don't need Spider-Man first. All of them came independent of anything Peter Parker or SpiderMan did and so no narrative flaws.
https://youtu.be/xLCn88bfW1o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.