Wow. Roseanne Barr really is a horrible person.

Wow. Roseanne Barr really is a horrible person.

“I was afraid to go out, and also because when you’re called a racist and you live on an island full of brown people, it’s kind of terrifying,” she told the rabbi.

“They lost a good friend; I clearly didn’t. I understand why [the cast] wanted to distance themselves because that’s how the blacklist works, and it’s always Jewish people, excuse me. Sometimes I’ve felt like I’m going to start wearing the yellow star in Hollywood on my arm wherever I go.”

And there's more, if you're willing to open a 'people.com' link.
https://people.com/tv/roseanne-barr-claims-terrified-hawaii/

Comments

Bob Lai said…
Judaism has nothing to do with your racism, Roseanne.

ABC needs to jettison the 'minus Roseanne' version or admit they're a bunch of hypocrites, since they're showing James Gunn the door.
Stacy Sanchez said…
She needs to go away
David Amerland said…
Yeah she really, really is. There is no helping that. However much we want to like her, she keeps proving to us she doesn't deserve it.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.