I've mentioned before how a personal friend of mine had a Google GSuite account for his web-based business shut down...

I've mentioned before how a personal friend of mine had a Google GSuite account for his web-based business shut down without notice from Google. He contacted Google only to be told he violated the ToS and nothing more. No explanation for how the ToS was violated and no recourse for keeping his account. He lost business contacts, access to his Gmail, some of his blogs, etc.

Can you trust the cloud for your business needs? This article and many others about outages and ToS violations would lead us to a hard no.
https://amp.businessinsider.com/google-cloud-responds-viral-customer-complaint-2018-7#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.