It's been years (think single core netbook) since I've experimented in a Linux distro and that was Mint.

It's been years (think single core netbook) since I've experimented in a Linux distro and that was Mint. It worked and I was hoping to get some extra life out of the smaller slower netbook, but it just didn't work well enough. I may one day look to Linux again as I like control, not giving control to some OS manufacturer on the west coast, but until then, Microsoft Windows 10 has actually been pretty good for me. But yes, you have to schedule updates or they can ruin your day.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2018/07/19/ditching-windows-2-weeks-with-ubuntu-linux-on-the-dell-xps-13/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.