Did Russia's Vlad 'the Mad' Putin, or as #DonaldTrump likes to call him, "Daddy", admit to messing in the 2016...

Did Russia's Vlad 'the Mad' Putin, or as #DonaldTrump likes to call him, "Daddy", admit to messing in the 2016 presidential election?

Maybe ...
... maybe not.

Technical difficulties aside, there’s further ambiguity. It’s unclear whether Putin said “Yes, I did” in reference to the question of whether he wanted Trump to win the 2016 presidential race, or in response to the question about whether he directed Russian officials to help Trump win. “You could interpret that to mean he’s answering ‘yes’ to both,” Mason told me, but “looking at it critically, he spent a good chunk of that press conference, just like President Trump did, denying any collusion. So I think it’s likely that when he said ‘Yes, I did,’ that he was just responding to the first part of my question and perhaps didn’t hear the second part.”

In #TrumpNation it's best to have a cool head.
https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/07/trump-putin-press-conference-transcript/565385/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.