If you only read the headline (which is what most of you will) you'll think to yourself, "Well, duh.

If you only read the headline (which is what most of you will) you'll think to yourself, "Well, duh." But if you click through and actually read the piece, well...

“Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in a November 2015 email. “I will get all of Putin’s team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2018/06/06/the-trump-campaign-was-all-about-making-money/

Comments

Bob Lai said…
Don't let the pretty face fool you. She's just as corrupt as the rest of the brood and its patriarch.
Jason ON said…
Bob Lai pretty face? All I see is her father.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.