I don't know why the CNN article didn't bring in a preview image, so here's an image of the greatest superhero in...


I don't know why the CNN article didn't bring in a preview image, so here's an image of the greatest superhero in it's stead.

Cries of liberal bias by right-wingers too often causes mainstream media outlets to overcompensate and provide disproportionate coverage to conservative viewpoints. It's a playbook that the conservatives have been using against the news media for decades and now they're deploying it against social media companies. Their aim is clear: game the refs and rig the system in their own favor.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/25/opinions/facebook-caves-to-conservatives-carusone/index.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.