I spent an hour or so on Facebook earlier looking as many "friends" were praising #DonaldTrump's presidency and...

I spent an hour or so on Facebook earlier looking as many "friends" were praising #DonaldTrump's presidency and still (for some reason) condemning Hillary Clinton. They were especially giddy over Trump being nominated for the Nobel (http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/392058-two-norwegian-lawmakers-nominate-trump-for-nobel-peace-prize).

For some reason they're still under the impression he's actually accomplished anything at all.

Originally shared by Chris Kim A

Though the president wants all of these things to be true, in reality, little has changed as a result of the summit.
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/trump-north-korea-nuclear-threat-w521471

Comments

Random Geek said…
Well I'll say this much for Facebook.

I have better friends than you do.
Jason ON said…
I'll admit, a large portion of my FB friends are military buddies and high school friends (I grew up on the south).
Random Geek said…
Yeah I dropped most of my high school friends. Turns out I left that town for a good reason.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.