A Mobius movie?

A Mobius movie? This is another one of those films no one asked for and, given Sony Pictures Entertainment Sony Pictures Entertainment Sony Pictures Entertainment Sony Pictures Entertainment track record this far, I'm not expecting much. Sony is trying really hard to create a universe around their own and only Marvel franchise, but does anyone care? Heck, I'm a huge fan of Spider-Man and even I might not see the Venom movie in the theater. What chance does a character like Mobius have with non-fans?
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/jared-leto-star-sony-spider-man-title-morbius-daniel-espinosa-direct-1108907

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.