I first heard of those idea was say back in high school where one of my teachers (I can't recall which one)...

I first heard of those idea was say back in high school where one of my teachers (I can't recall which one) off-handily mentioned that not everyone can see the narrative play our when they're reading. At the time I always saw the story in my mind, not the words written on paper. I also find it's easier to remember ideas if I can visualize them. As a result, it means I remember stories much easier than concepts that are harder to see in my mind's eye, like quarks and advanced mathematics.

What about you, do you see in your mind's eye?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/blind-in-the-mind-why-some-people-cant-see-pictures-in-their-imagination-86849?_utm_source=1-2-2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.