We always talk about how #DonaldTrump is taking American back in time (I usually refer to the 19th Century of robber...

We always talk about how #DonaldTrump is taking American back in time (I usually refer to the 19th Century of robber barons, but many others refer to the pre-Civil Rights America) and Attorney General Jeff Sessions literally did just that. He revoked legal guidance documents for the past 42 years. Now, this does not circumvent the law, but it surely puts confusion out there as attorneys and judges try and figure out where they stand.

In #TrumpNation civil progress is a no-no.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/21/us/politics/justice-dept-guidance-documents.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.