In this photo is a little girl who was playing by herself in the sand at the dog park.


In this photo is a little girl who was playing by herself in the sand at the dog park. No adults around at all. So I stopped and said, "Having fun?" Yes, she replied. "Do you have an adult with you?" Yeah, my grandma is over there getting Tucker. "Oh, okay," I said assuming one of the people more than 100 yards away was her grandma. I made it barely a handful of steps before the little girl screams, THIS MAN WAS BEING NICE!

As I passed a woman heading towards the girl I asked if she was the grandmother. She confirmed she was. Apparently Tucker, the dog, wasn't as keen on leaving the dog park as grandma.

Comments

Phonoboy said…
Cute. That is beautiful sky.
Jason ON said…
Phonoboy just another day in Denver.
Phonoboy said…
Jason ON I've been to the state many times, mostly in the southeast. It is a beautiful state, with many different environments.
Jason ON said…
It does have a lot of geographical diversity: plains, hills, mountains, deserts and more. Not too many oceans though. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.