I read an article the other day (I'll see if I can find it) where the author praises the secondary plots as things...

I read an article the other day (I'll see if I can find it) where the author praises the secondary plots as things people would actually do when their circumstances require action. The Vice Admiral Holder subplot, though, didn't make any sense whatsoever. [Spoiler Alert] Why didn't she just share her ultimate goal and avoid conflict? Another thing that annoyed me was the whole tracking through lightspeed deal. They jumped to that conclusion instead of assuming it was a mole, which could have given Finn and Rose something to do (look for the traitor).

Overall, though, it was a decent movie. I wanted to see more Luke training Rey in Jedi philosophy, but I really do think Disney is trying to play the Trump card in that they're undoing everything George Lucas setup.

[Found that other article! https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/12/the-last-jedi-has-something-unusual-for-a-star-wars-movie-nuance/]
https://kotaku.com/one-of-star-wars-the-last-jedis-biggest-problems-comes-1821358920

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.