Everyone's posting about how RoyMoore tried to pick up on teen girls when he was in his thirties but they seem to...

Everyone's posting about how RoyMoore tried to pick up on teen girls when he was in his thirties but they seem to forget he's a piece of shit all the way around. Per Moore, the USA was better during slavery, Putin is an idol Americans should emulate and, well, read the article.

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-12-08/roy-moore-chastises-america-praises-putin-in-newly-resurfaced-interview

Comments

Terence Reale said…
I don't get it. How has the republican party become Putin's puppets? WTF? Really Reagan's party now adores Putin, and critisizes people like myself as liberal russia haters. Bizarro world.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.