While searching to see if my name was used in vain (it wasn't) I decided to do a generic search and just use my last...


While searching to see if my name was used in vain (it wasn't) I decided to do a generic search and just use my last name. Turns out a few people, people I didn't know, have made comment on the FCC's #NetNeutrality repeal. What's even more shocking is I noticed for each person the FCC gladly shares their home address. If I weren't so lazy I might be inclined to send a few of the more anti-government supporters of the repeal a letter or two letting them know the FCC has shared their information with the world. That should freak them out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.