So, should Carlos Molina have waited for the police to arrive, quite possibly after his children were dead?

So, should Carlos Molina have waited for the police to arrive, quite possibly after his children were dead? While I'm saddened Herrera had to die for this, in my opinion, Molina had no choice: risk letting a man kill his children while waiting for the police to show up or being the proverbial "good guy with a gun."


via Chris McIntosh

Originally shared by Jeremy Hodges

Officers told Fox San Antonia that 19-year-old Andrews Herrera was killed after he approached Carlos Molina, 32, just before 9 p.m. Wednesday. Molina was eating at the fried chicken chain with his family when Herrera demanded that he hand over his property and threatened his children with a gun, police say.
http://time.com/5055759/father-shoots-robber-texas-popeyes/

Comments

Harold Chester said…
I would have done the same.
Jason ON said…
Harold Chester I'm waiting for the "guns are never good" people to chime in.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.