Saw this on Twitter: Check out @jonnohopkinss Tweet: https://twitter.


Saw this on Twitter: Check out @jonnohopkinss Tweet: https://twitter.com/jonnohopkins/status/905119363061211142 and couldn't help but think of this post shared by Heidi Anne Morris​.

Originally shared by Cody I

As I sat and watch a movie with the wife she said to me I think there's something flying around the dining room yep she was right. Fishing net in hand one little bat cought and released. It's getting colder on the prairie but I have never had a bat in side the house so tomorrow being my last day of vacation I will look to see where he or she got in at. Bats are great bug eaters so I never want to kill them. Maybe I should build a bat house. Going to look in to that.

Comments

tried to watch but .... Unfortunately, license restrictions prevent video viewing in your location.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.