Apple's pricing tiers seem reminiscent of a fast-food restaurant or movie-theater concessions: "For a dollar more...

Apple's pricing tiers seem reminiscent of a fast-food restaurant or movie-theater concessions: "For a dollar more you can super-size your order." Unless the new #iPhones come ready as desktop replacements then $1200, even $1000, is way overpriced for a smartphone. I would argue the market won't bear it, but I've been wrong before, especially when it comes to blind faithfulness.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/ewanspence/2017/09/04/apple-iphone8-new-leak-rumor-price-expensive-secret/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.