Doh!


Doh!

On a serious note, though: I don't believe the GWB administration in any way, shape or form orchestrated 9-11as so many conspiracy theorists do. However, I do believe they were grossly negligent in regards to the intelligence that suggested it was coming. Dick Cheney, Karl Rove and Donald Rumsfeld ( as well as a few other actors, but those are the big names) were so intent on their own ideological purposes they were blind to everything else. And Bush ... well, up until #DonaldTrump, he was the poster-boy for #GOP village idiot.

Originally shared by Aleks Fatuesi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.