Good move or bad move on DC​'s part?

Good move or bad move on DC​'s part? After Marvel Entertainment​ created a masterful universe DC night upset the fans who want to see storyline and characters cross over. But, as the article stated, this all hinges on DC and WB making good stand alone films.

For the record, I liked Man of Steel and annoyed the depth and complexity of BvS. Wonder Woman was also good. Green Lantern is what happens when you let the directors take control.

We'll see if DC and WB can pull this off, I guess.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2017/9/29/16387706/wonder-woman-batman-dc-expanded-cinematic-universe-warner-bros-standalone?_utm_source=1-2-2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.