Every once in a while I show up somewhere to find at least one other person dressed like me.

Every once in a while I show up somewhere to find at least one other person dressed like me. I usually walk up to them and tell them they have to "go change. I'm wearing X today."

Sometimes they laugh. Sometimes they get offended. Whatever. I find it funny. Especially in light of all the ex-girlfriends who thought it was cute when we dressed similarly.

Originally shared by William, the Dreamdancer
https://www.boredpanda.com/look-alikes-doppelgangers/?utm_content=inf_11_2558_2&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=socialedge&tse_id=INF_b249ac909fb111e79bf43b2c0bfbb39a

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.