I did not know this.

I did not know this. I don't order beer in bars that often, but when I do I'll have to pay attention a little better. Years ago I was was with friends at a dive bar (I don't like dive bars) and ordered by typical bourbon. In the glass I noticed gnats. I brought it to the bartender's attention and she just shrugged. So, I slid the drink back across the bar and told her I wasn't going to drink it. She made a fuss about finding me the perfect "clean" glass. I haven't been back. Had she simply apologized and remade the drink I would have been understood but she had attitude about the whole affair.
http://lifehacker.com/how-to-quickly-tell-if-your-beer-glass-is-really-clean-1798734099

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.