I can't open Chicago Tribune​ articles from the G+ app for some reason, so I haven't read this article, but you have...

I can't open Chicago Tribune​ articles from the G+ app for some reason, so I haven't read this article, but you have to wonder at the geniuses described in the headline.

Originally shared by Chicago Tribune

Robbery suspects run into police station while fleeing: 'They were hiding behind a vending machine'

Three Chicago men charged with armed robbery in Lake Bluff inadvertently fled into the Highland Park Police Department while trying to allude capture Friday, according to police.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/lake-forest/crime/ct-lfr-verizon-store-lake-bluff-robbery-tl-0914-20170911-story.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.