Take something - anything - and color it red, white and blue and it's American ... or French.

Take something - anything - and color it red, white and blue and it's American ... or French.

As you celebrate the Fourth this year remember, you're celebrating the desire to be free of oppression. Or, rich white men not wanting to pay their taxes. Either way: America! Fuck yeah!

(and to my non-American friends out there, you might want to stay off the internet today. I'm just sayin...)
https://youtu.be/pvmpDuwm0A0

Comments

Michael Meyer said…
Or Dutch. In fact about 39 countries have Red, White & Blue colors
Jason ON said…
Michael Meyer I was at a party last night with a guy who was wearing a shirt that said "these colors don't run." I just wanted to ask him which cou try he was referring to since, as you say, many countries have red, white and blue on their flags.

Also, my original comment was a direct response to something said in the video.
Michael Meyer said…
Jason ON I watched the video.
The Truth is my fist thoughts about colors Red, White and Blue is Holland then America then France. I had to look up to see how many countries use those color. I new here were a few but not 39.... My first thoughts are Holland I was the only one in my family born here (Pacoima). My brother and sister were born in Holland

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.