So, I just watched this documentary and I couldn't help thinking, in another time these girls would have been the...

So, I just watched this documentary and I couldn't help thinking, in another time these girls would have been the founders of a religion. But, in this rational age, they're killers and being punished by the system. Not that they shouldn't be, they absolutely should; they did perform a cold blooded murder, after all. However their belief in a fake being who would reward them in his castle if they obeyed just reeks of the beginnings of just about every religion.
https://youtu.be/6p1eVLEbOIw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.