I have to agree with Ginsburg, here.

I have to agree with Ginsburg, here.

But, let's take it a step further: what happens when Mexican nationals start shooting at border agents, those so-called militia men "guarding" the border or good ol' fashioned civilians? With Trump in office the Mexican government may just say, "too bad, so sad" if the SCotUS decides an employee of the USA, on USA soil is not covered by USA law when murdering an unarmed person across a line in the sand.

And if you think for a second Mexican cartels won't take that opportunity to shoot across the border, well, I have a bridge to sell you.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-supreme-court-border-arguments-20170221-story,amp.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.