Oh great, more animated gifs to negate any actual discussion.


Oh great, more animated gifs to negate any actual discussion.

Originally shared by Andrew Brenner

G+ Android version 9.6.0: Support for GBoard Animated GIFs

Starting today with version 9.6.0 of the G+ Android client, we are enabling a new feature: support for adding animated GIFs to your posts and comments using Gboard! Now it’s easy to find and send an Animated GIF for the perfect reaction.

We hope you have as much fun using this new feature as we did in developing and testing it!

Comments

I disagree. Yes they can be abused, but so can words. This can add a lot of fun to G+. I bet we see a surge then a happy medium of use.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.