I watched Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice again last night.

I watched Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice again last night. It really isn't a bad movie until the titular fight. I mean, why couldn't Superman just hold Batman down and explain his position? Bats may not have listened, but at least Superman would have tried. Instead, Superman gives up trying to explain himself almost immediately. And how did Batman know where Martha Kent was being held? Was that really explained? And why did the president decide to nuke Superman and Doomsday in orbit when Superman clearly had the situation under control? One push and Doomsday would have been adrift in space for eternity. Or until he landed on another rock or floated through a star. And Bruce Wayne's dialogue at Clark Kent's funeral was hokey at best. He spent the entire film hating Superman and then at the end, "I failed him." No, "I misjudged him" or "He wasn't the man I thought he was." Just, "I failed him."

Anywho, the BvS movie was a prelude to DC's upcoming Justice League film whose trailer is coming soon.

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/zack-snyder-says-justice-league-trailer-is-coming-soon/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.